Thursday, September 22, 2011


I'm starting to get the feeling that not everyone is understanding the whole "Tales
from THEEUnseen" podcast. So here is an explanation...

What is a podcast? 
A podcast is a series of digital media files (audio or video) that are released 
episodically and often downloaded through web syndication.

How does it work? 
Usually it works through a feed which is created through writing an RSS document.
The web link points to this RSS feed and there is a list of titles for the podcast to 
choose from. Depending on the feed, you can either download them to your 
computer to listen to them at your leisure or click the "Play Now" link to 
automatically open it in your default media player (no download should be required). You can also "Subscribe" to a feed to get updates.

What is your Podcast? 
TFTU (Tales from THEEUnseen) and TFTUff (Tales' Family Friendly) are audio 
readings of stories that I (SL Sullivan) have written and want to share with friends 
and family. TFTU is very adult in that it is quite violent. TFTUff is very family friendly
(hence the "ff") and very child friendly as well (I will be compiling a CD with TFTUff
stories for Halloween).

What do you want from us? (This is IMPORTANT!)
I would like VERY, VERY much for your HONEST criticism and feedback. I want to go
100% public with these (upload to iTunes, etc.), but I want to make sure people 
would want to even bother listening to them. You folks are my test audience of 
sorts. Think of yourselves as "Beta testers". The privileged few who get to
experience my works FIRST!

Who writes/performs your stories?
Well, I do of course! Whom am I? Most of you know me as Shawn, but I use
"TheeUnseen Movee" as my alias for podcasting and videos. I write, read, produce,
edit, do voice FX and everything else except the music for these. I'm planning on 
doing my own music eventually as well. This way I don't have to worry about 
stepping on anyones copyright toes. If I'm not successful with it, I may have to seek
out someone to custom create music for my shows without royalties (know anyone interested?).

How many stories are you planning?
Currently I am planning on an endless amount of stories. My head is a vault full of 
ideas. I want to eventually do contests and even listener involvement. It all depends
on my listener audience base. The more people who enjoy them, the more I will 
work on them. 


Thanks for your time and please, if you have any questions or are having trouble with the feed, don't hesitate to ask here.

Once again... here are the links:

Tales' Family Friendly can be found here:

Tales Adult stories here:

No comments:

Post a Comment